STRATHOM recrute des TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER pour plusieurs missions basées à l’Etranger.
• Supports LTPM in defining integration strategy & coordinates involvment of integration teams
• Identifies deliverables under his responsibility. Plans & executes these deliverables taking care of cost & milestones
• Is prime interface with customer Technical Managers for all technical concerns. Understands the customers’ strategy and manages his
• Follows up KPIs of the operator’s network in order to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
• Is in charge of identifying risks for both customer and Alcatel Lucent Proposes & implements risk mitigation plan
• Identifies and analyses customer needs and advises them on solution / technology / products that are the best fit. Supports offer development. Provides feed back to R&D/PLM teams regarding features & performances needed
• Is responsible to propose PM a migration strategy & plan of execution
• Defines and executes upgrades & retrofit strategies
• Is in charge of the coordination with new product introduction teams for First Off applicable in their projects
• Is in charge to build and manage the customer network configuration (HW & SW)
Manages the implementation of all the technical aspects of the Customer Project, in terms of feature content, delivery date and quality of the
technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
Plans, organizes and pilots the Customer Technical Project in the framework of the Contract Implementation Process (CIP);
coordinates the technical support activities involving other ALU departments; is the customer prime interface for all the technical aspects
of the solution and manages the dayto-day relationship with the customer. TPM works closely with the Solutions Architect to insure delivery
of the solution. TPM is also an active contributor of Alcatel-Lucent products/solution introduction, evolution and roadmap.
Pays concernés par le besoin: